Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:46 — 51.9MB) | Embed
WEB RADIO TODAY
Episode 7, May 29, 2020
Push the Play Button to listen to Episode 7 of The Web Radio Today Podcast
Skip Orem hosts EPISODE 7 of the Web Radio Today Podcast
- Skip has a new grandaughter
- Get medical appt rescheduled or scheduled
- Faith- the first and most important element in the Disease Fighting and Fitness Model
- Faith an action word
Hebrews 11:1 New International Version (NIV)
11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- The importance of doing something
- Faith in God
- Living a Christian Life
- Without Faith Nothing Works
- Certian Knowledge
- Jesus’ Birthj
- His Life
- His Death
- The Resurrection
- Faith that God will Deliver
Mark 11:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Mini Workout
- Get Doc’s Ok before starting the fitness program
- Positive Imagery Intro
- Visualizing Good Health and Fitness
- Staying in a Positive State of Mind
- Being Relaxed
- Mind and Imagination need to be important parts of the getting well process
- Drawing the Immune System in fighting disease
- God’s Imagination in creating the universe
- Imagination is a gife from God
- Jesus asks us to use our imagination- The Golden Rule
Matthew 7:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
- The Last Full Measure Review
- Getting Rid of Baggage
- Accept Forgiveness -No matter has bad your sin
- Forgive Others
1 John 1:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Psalm 103:10-14 New International Version (NIV)
10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.
11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
13 As a father has compassion on his children,
so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him;
14 for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.
Matthew 6:14-15 New International Version (NIV)
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
2 Corinthians 5:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!